- Naoya Inoue TKO-2 Nonito Donaire (1:24) [Highlights]
- Andy Hiraoka TKO-6 Shun Akaiwa (1:24)
- Takuma Inoue UD-12 Gakuya Furuhashi (119-109, 120-108, 120-108)
Naoya Inoue and Nonito Donaire are set to unify three of the four major bantamweight titles, as the pair clash again after their 2019 Fight of the Year, once again in Saitama, Japan.
Inoue vs Donaire 2 will air on ESPN+ in the U.S. starting from 5:40 am ET on Tuesday, June 7. If you need more info on how to watch where you are, we’ve got you covered, click here.
Round by round for the main event and other updates will come in this stream:
Inoue, 29, beat Donaire, now 39, in their instant classic first battle at Saitama Super Arena, and has gone 3-0 since then, though the competition has been iffy after his win over Jason Moloney, with his last two bouts being woefully over-matched mandatory challengers.
Donaire, meanwhile, has gone 2-0, beating Nordine Oubaali to become the oldest man to ever win a bantamweight world title at age 38, and then defending against Reymart Gaballo. He brings the green belt to this rematch, while Inoue is coming with the WBA and IBF straps.
Join us for some early morning, elite tier boxing!
Main Card (ESPN+, 5:40 am ET)
- Naoya Inoue (22-0, 19 KO) vs Nonito Donaire (42-6, 28 KO), rematch, bantamweights, 12 rounds, for Inoue’s WBA and IBF titles and Donaire’s WBC title
- Andy Hiraoka (19-0, 14 KO) vs Shun Akaiwa (7-3-1, 5 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Takuma Inoue (15-1, 3 KO) vs Gakuya Furuhashi (28-8-2, 16 KO), junior featherweights, 12 rounds, for Furuhashi’s Japanese title