- Manuel Gallegos MD-10 Richard Vansiclen (96-94 Gallegos, 95-95, 95-95) [Highlights and recap]
- Darrelle Valsaint UD-6 Lucas de Abreu (58-56, 59-55, 59-55) [Highlights and recap]
- Najee Lopez UD-6 Cristian Rios (60-54, 60-54, 60-54) [Highlights and recap]
- Marques Valle UD-6 Jarrod Tennant (59-55, 60-54, 60-54) [Highlights and recap]
- Derek Cintron UD-4 Dario Guerrero (39-37, 39-37, 40-36) [Highlights and recap]
ProBox TV are back tonight at 8 pm ET, which of course you can stream live at ProBox TV.
John Hansen, our resident “Mr. ProBox,” will be on the coverage this evening, with discussion and updates down in the comments section.
The main event will see Manuel Gallegos face Richard Vansiclen in a 10-round super middleweight bout.
Gallegos, 25, is a Mexican fighter making his U.S. debut. He lost a bout to Oziel Santoyo in Cancun in late 2020, and has won two straight since. His most notable wins have come against Marco Reyes in 2019 and Kevin Newman II in 2021. Gallegos also hasn’t fought since Oct. 2021.
Vansiclen, 29, is an unbeaten southpaw from Seattle, and coming off of a ProBox win over Hakim Lopez last September in Plant City, which was a matchup of two undefeated fighters.
There will be
three FOUR! more fights on the show prior to the main event, including prospects Darrelle Valsaint, Marques Valle, and Najee Lopez, who have been three of ProBox’s more promising young prospects to date.
UPDATE: Scott’s anti-intellectual bias reveals itself once again, as he refused to acknowledge recently announced show opener Derek Cintron vs Dario Guerrero. Cintron is making his pro debut, and Guerrero has been heavily pushed by ProBox as a “Harvard graduate.” Will his fancy book learnin’ help him against young Mr. Cintron? Will Scott ever let go of his contempt and resentment of the Ivy League educated? My best guesses? Possibly (tune in to find out!), and almost certainly not.
Join us tonight!
Main Card (ProBox TV, 8:00 pm ET)
- Manuel Gallegos (19-1, 16 KO) vs Richard Vansiclen (13-0, 6 KO), super middleweights, 10 rounds (170 pound catchweight)
- Darrelle Valsaint (6-0, 5 KO) vs Lucas de Abreu (14-2, 11 KO), middleweights, 6 rounds
- Marques Valle (7-0, 6 KO) vs Jarrod Tennant (8-1, 4 KO), junior middleweights, 6 rounds
- Najee Lopez (5-0, 5 KO) vs Cristian Rios (23-16-3, 7 KO), light heavyweights, 6 rounds
- Derek Cintron (pro debut) vs Dario Guerrero (1-2-1), super middleweights, 4 rounds